WhyFoodWorks will bring a registered dietitian to your house to throw a healthy and nutritious dinner party for you and all your friends. Cooking lessons included!
Throwing a dinner party with a registered dietitian and learning how to cook healthy meals in the comfort of your own home will help you make better choices when cooking at home and give you tips for healthier choices while eating out.
Our dinner parties will help you
- Understand what an ideal meal looks like
- Prepare your own healthy meals at home
- Make better choices when grocery shopping & eating out
- Learn from a dietitian while having fun
- Enjoy the company of good friends and good food
All in the familiarity of your own kitchen.
for every 10 dinner parties, WFW donates a party to charity or provides one for a group who can’t afford it!
If you’re not ready to book a dinner party, check out the blog for some tasty recipes, Skin Edition where adults can play with their food (in the sake of science, environment, and beauty, of course), or learn more about WhyFoodWorks on our About Us page.